New Year 2019 New Goals
Hydrow™ New Year Contest
The contest has ended. Thanks to all who have entered!
Please stay tuned for the winner announcement.
One of These Amazing Hydrow™ Prizes Could Be Yours
The Basics Package
Hydrow Rower ($2,199 value)
Free Standard Delivery ($200 Value)
The Works Package
Hydrow Rower ($2,199 Value)
Free Standard Delivery ($200 Value)
BT102 Wireless Buds ($30 Value)
Upright Storage Kit ($70 Value)
Rhythm+ HRM ($60 Value)
Clear Long Machine Mat ($80 Value)
More Details About How to Enter
- Sign Up Here for the Hydrow Mailing List
- Include a short sentence about what having Hydrow in your life would mean to you. We’ll use this in our marketing materials and social media.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 2-3 hours, try signing up again and make sure your email is spelled correctly!
- Starting February 1, 2019, we will randomly select 2 winners for first & second prize.
- We’ll reach out to winners via email. You’ll have 5 days to respond before we reach out to someone else!
Even if you don’t win one of these prizes, we’ll send you details on any future Hydrow promotions. It’s a win-win.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HYDROW SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Hydrow Sweepstakes– Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
The Sweepstakes is open to residents in all 50 states who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and sign-up online at www.hydrow.com (“Event”) during the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of CREW by True Rowing Inc. and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by CREW by True Rowing Inc., located at 14 Arrow Street 4th Floor, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138 (the “Sponsor”). Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Rules
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstake Period
The Sweepstake begins on Wednesday, January 2nd at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Thursday, January 31st at 11:59 PM (EST) (the “Sweepstake Period”). Entries that are recorded before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period only from individuals attending the Event.
- How to Enter:
Online: This method of entry is limited to entering online at www.hydrow.com/contest during the Sweepstakes Period by providing a first name, last name, email address and short sentence response to “What would having a Hydrow in your life mean to you?” Limit One (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries that are not complete, do not adhere to the rules or specifications, or use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prize Drawing
On or about February 1st, the Sponsor will select two potential winners in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via telephone or email on or about February 4th, 2019. If the potential winners cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his / her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification
The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his / her prize. If the potential winners cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within the required time period (if applicable). The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
One of the following Prizes will be awarded to first and second place winners, respectively:
- One (1) “The Basics Package.” Approximate retail value: $2,399.
- One (1) “The Works Package.” Approximate retail value: $2,599
- The PRIZES additionally include free shipping within the 48 Continental United States, which may be delayed based on manufacturing delays.
The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to supply his/her Social Security Number to Sponsor on Form W-9. Sponsor will file a Form 1099-MISC with the federal IRS and provide the winners with a copy.
Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity, winners’ name, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment.The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be actin in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the Grand Prize or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fee) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of the respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents, and all of their successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to:
- Any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service providers, or other connections, availability or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties;
- Unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes;
- Mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors;
- Any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winners, the cancellation, or postponement of the Event, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; and
- Injury, death, loss or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipts, or misuse of the prize. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrants entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by in any equipment associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrants waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construction in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, where would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts.
- Winners List:
To request the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to CREW by True Rowing Inc, Attn: Winners List, 14 Arrow Street 4th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02138. Winners List request will one be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above).