On The Mat
We know that rowing engages 86% of the body — but what about the other 14%? Hydrow’s ever-growing library of On The Mat content is designed to supplement your rowing regimen, helping ensure that all 100% of your body is getting the attention it deserves.
Shake Up Your Workouts
Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, a well-balanced exercise routine — one that includes a mix of strengthening, stretching and aerobic exercises — is critical for maintaining not only your physical fitness, but your overall health and wellness. From yoga, stretching and pilates sessions to lengthen, strengthen and improve flexibility, to high-intensity interval training that gets your heart pumping, Hydrow’s On The Mat content is the perfect solution for packing that much-needed variety into your routine. And with new sessions added throughout every week, you’ll always have a new workout to try, keeping you engaged, active and strong.
Achieve More with On The Mat
On The Mat workouts are carefully constructed to complement existing workout programs, ensuring you get the most out of your workouts. Amp up your daily rowing workout by kicking it off with a five-minute On The Mat warm-up and ending with a 10-minute post-row stretch. Really feeling yesterday’s workout? Add a 30-minute restorative yoga class to your rest day routine to help alleviate muscle soreness and increase your stability. Whatever your individual fitness goals may be, there’s On The Mat episodes designed to help you achieve them.
Every On The Mat episode is taught by an expert trainer with extensive background in their specific field, ensuring your workouts aren’t just challenging and fun, but safe and effective as well. Each trainer provides careful vocal instruction, while demonstrating the proper form for every movement. Hydrow’s adjustable screen allows you to tilt the screen towards your mat, giving you an unobstructed view of your trainer so you can follow along at home.
Explore at Your Pace
Designed with accessibility in mind, On The Mat offers episodes at every level, from “beginner” to “advanced” options so you know exactly what you’re signing up for. Beginner episodes are the perfect opportunity to try something new or practice core moves or poses, while advanced classes challenge you to reach new limits. Nursing an injury? On The Mat trainers provide modification tips for trickier moves to ensure you’re always working within your individual capabilities, and staying safe.