Join The Hydrow™ Team
Be your best. Work with the best. Have an impact.
Our mission: Connect the values that rowers experience on the water — teamwork, accountability, a love of seeing the world from the water — to the millions of people who can’t get out in a boat.
Elevate your experience with an exciting & fast-growing company
Growth & Exposure
Hydrow™ offers competitive salaries, a dynamic professional environment, and the ability to pursue your competitive goals while employed and building your personal brand.
Training & Coaching
Everyone gets access to Hudson boats and C2 oars to train. Get access to top-notch coaches and sports staff, with an emphasis on sports science for peak training and performance.
Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision — all 100% employer paid by Hydrow™
Travel & Experiences
Get the opportunity to travel the world with a tight-knit team for racing and filming. All eligible athletes have the opportunity to train and compete on the international stage.
Do you have what it takes?
- Have a compelling personality
- Inspire others as a great teammate
- Think quickly on your feet
- Are an elite-level athlete from any sport
- Are a diligent self starter
- Problem solve with the best
- Perform well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team
Team Up With the Best
Head of the Charles winner, coached the US Lightweight Eight to a Bronze medal at the 2015 World Rowing Championships and former Executive Director of Community Rowing – Boston.
27 years coaching experience at the collegiate level, with 6 National Championship wins. Head coach at US Women’s Junior National Team (2009/10) & US U23 Women’s Team (2012). Collecting 4 World Championship medals.
Strength and conditioning coach. 2-time Olympian, functional strength expert, and functional movement expert at the Boston Ballet.
Meg Steffey Schrier
MS CSSD RD LDN
Sports Dietician. Focus on sport performance and wellness working with athletes of all levels with a specific focus on rowers.
Dr. Adam Naylor
Sports psychologist. Over a decade educating Olympians, major and minor league professionals, competitors in major collegiate conferences and elite juniors athletes.
Over 500 sessions filmed… and countless good times
- We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have lots of fun while doing it
- We’re not just a team, we’re a family. We pride ourselves on being accessible, comfortable, and inclusive.
- Come be part of a real team—work to create something great and have a blast doing it.