Add Live Schedule to Your Calendar
You can now get live rows automatically added to your personal calendar! Subscribe to our new Hydrow Live Schedule feature and you’ll never miss a live row again.
In order to add the live rows to your calendar, please click the icon below.
Please note that this offering is built on top of existing calendar applications and issues may arise given the various combinations of devices and applications that people use. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you want to participate, here’s what you need to do (please note that you can unsubscribe at any time):
- Click on this link to begin the process of subscribing to the Hydrow Live Schedule.
- Click on the blue “Add to Calendar” button that you see at the top of the screen.
- You will be asked to enter your email address so that we have a way to keep you informed about live rows in the future, should anything change with our use of this calendar.
- Select the box/button that says “All Rows and Events.”
- Select your calendar application of choice from the options.
- You will then be presented with a series of pop-ups that ask for your permission and/or preferences. Please pay close attention as you go through these pop-ups as these answers determine permissions and will dictate whether you see the events on your calendar or not.
- Once you have subscribed, take a look at your calendar application. If you are not seeing any live rows, please either refresh and/or close out of and restart your calendar application.